Dear Exhibitor, we would like to draw your attention to the following steps that will guide through your exhibition experience:
- Set clear, measurable objectives. Define what you are focusing on: attraction of new clients, new product launch, new market entry or enhancing customers' loyalty.
- Discuss your participation options with the organizers. From demonstrating your products at the exhibition to sponsorship packages, we can provide you with information on the best solutions to achieve your objectives.
- Appoint an exhibition coordinator for organizing your participation. Train and motivate staff working at the exhibition - assign your best employees for the exhibition.
- Prepare a detailed budget - allocate funds beforehand for covering the costs of designing the stand and all supplementary marketing material to ensure your company has everything necessary for the exhibition.
- Invite your customers and potential clients to your stand.
- Announce your participation on online platforms.
- Work on developing relations with new clients. You will find new contacts during the exhibition; do not forget to contact them after the event.
Advice for attracting visitors to your stand
- Place an exhibition banner (with a link to online registration) on your website main page inviting visitors to your stand. Request the correct banner or logo size from the organizers.
- Invite people to your stand with advertising materials before the exhibition.
- Include the exhibition banner or logo (with a link to online registration) in your staff email signatures.
- Let us know your competitive advantages to be presented at the exhibition for us to include information of your company on the website and email campaigns.